(Located only 50 min. from the hotel)
- Stone Town: with its bustling markets, winding alleyways, ornately carved and studded doors, is the vibrant cultural heart of Zanzibar and a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The Jozani Natural Forest Reserve: home to the rare Red Colobus Monkey, unique to Zanzibar.
- Spice Plantations: to discover the history of Zanzibar, based on the trade of cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and many other spices.
- Prison Island lies just off Stone Town: it is fringed with a beautiful coral reef, ideal for snorkelling and host to giant tortoises, originating from the Seychelles.
- Ruins of Persian baths and Omani palaces: can be seen in various locations on the island.